Feedback on Amazon is very important. In a survey by BrightLocal, 84% of customers said they trust online reviews and 74% indicated that a positive online review makes them trust a local business more.
When it comes to requesting feedback and product reviews on Amazon, sellers have two options — they can choose to do it manually or automatically.
If you have a decent level of sales, sending manual requests for seller feedback and product reviews can be time-consuming so many third-party sellers opt to do it automatically with Amazon feedback software.
There are lots of software options available to use if you wish to automate your feedback requests.
This post looks at two of the most popular feedback software on the market for Amazon sellers — Feedback Five and Feedback Genius.
First up, let’s take a closer look at Feedback Five.
Feedback Five is software from Ecom Engine that “allows you to proactively manage Amazon feedback and customer reviews”.
Benefits of using Feedback Five
It helps you to send messages to your Amazon buyers. You can include product images and decide when you want to send. Sending messages at the right time can make a big difference to your engagement rates.
You can use the software to request both seller feedback and product reviews on Amazon.
Feedback Five Pricing
Good news for small sellers. There is a free plan which offers 50 emails per month and includes two campaigns but is restricted to one user.
For $9.99, you can choose their basic plan which includes 250 emails per month with two campaigns and unlimited users.
For $29.99 per month, the Feedback Five Pro plan, you’ll get 1,500 emails a month with two campaigns and unlimited users.
Lastly, the Feedback Five Enterprise plan will cost you $59.99. For this, you’ll be allowed up to 8,000 emails a month and unlimited campaigns and users.
Any seller with a decent level of sales is going to end up paying at least $59.99 each month as there is no plan between 1,500 emails and 8,000 emails.
Feedback Five Features
Disappointingly, a lot of the software features that you’re likely to need are only available on the Pro and Enterprise plans. This a major downside if you’re a small seller with a budget of less than $29.99 each month for feedback software.
The features only available on the Pro and Enterprise plans include:
- Ability to send messages X days after delivery.
- Negative feedback alerts (text and/or email).
- View, search and filter feedback.
- SKU-specific emails.
- Different emails for FBA and non-FBA.
Feedback Five Free Trial
Feedback Five does offer a free trial to let you test their software, however, no further details of how long the free trial period is or if you need to enter your credit card details are available on the website.
Feedback Five Reviews
You can check out the reviews of Feedback Five on Web Retailer. There are mixed reviews with some one-star reviews complaining about being charged for services that they feel should have been free.
Other reviews suggest the software’s UI isn’t as intuitive as other solutions so if this is important for you then maybe Feedback Five isn’t the one for you.
Next up, we’re going to take a look at Feedback Genius, another popular feedback tool for Amazon sellers. This software is developed and support by SellerLabs and allows you to “politely ask for feedback, reviews and more”.
Benefits of using Feedback Genius
- You can save time and automate your Amazon Buyer-Seller messages.
- You can improve your chances of getting feedback by sending the messages at the right time (including based on when the order has been delivered).
- On Amazon, reputation is everything. Seller feedback notifications allow you to respond to feedback on Amazon.
- Manually checking for seller feedback and product reviews is boring and time-consuming. With Feedback Genius, you can get notified automatically when someone leaves you a review.
Feedback Genius Pricing*
There are five different pricing plans ranging from free to $250 per month.
- The free plan includes 100 emails and 1 marketplace.
- For $20 each month, you’ll get 1,000 emails each month and pay $10 for each additional marketplace.
- For $40 each month, you’ll get 3,000 emails each month and pay $10 for each additional marketplace.
- Next up is the Premium plan which costs $80 each month. For this, you’ll be able to send up to 10,000 emails each month and again have to pay $10 for each additional marketplace.
- For high-volume sellers, 60,000 emails each month, this will cost $250 per month. Again, you have to pay $10 for each additional marketplace.
Feedback Genius Free Trial
Good news, there is a free 30-day trial for you to try out the software.
Feedback Genius Reviews
Feedback Genius reviews are a mixed bag on Web Retailer. One reviewer complained about “the worst customer service I have ever experienced”. Another one said integration was slow and another reviewer complained the “service didn’t send emails for 3 months”.
What Amazon Feedback Software to Use?
Really, this will depend on how many emails you want to send.
If you’re a small Amazon seller who sells on one marketplace looking to send 50 emails per month then Feedback Five is the solution for you as you’re covered on their free plan.
If you’re a small Amazon seller who sells on one marketplace looking to send 100 emails per month then Feedback Genius is the solution for you as you’re covered on their free plan.
What about if you want to send 2,000 emails a month and you sell on two marketplaces?
Well, when using Feedback Five you will need to pay for their Enterprise plan which costs $59.99 per month. They do not indicate if there are any extra charges for multiple marketplaces. With Feedback Genius, you will need to pay $40 per month to send your emails and another $10 to add your second marketplace. This results in a total of $50 which is $9.99 cheaper than Feedback Five.
A Feedback Genius alternative worth considering is eDesk Feedback.
Overall, it’s up to you which software you opt for. You need to decide what budget you have, what features you need and what software will give you the best return for your investment.